Ivy House Fundamentals
The Ivy House Fundamentals gives you the critical foundation to become an extraordinary leader and lead an extraordinary life. Run over a four-month period, it combines transformative experiential learning, executive-level coaching and peer-to-peer development.
The Ivy House Fundamentals is for people that don’t want to leave their lives or their leadership development to chance. Start taking 100% ownership for who you are, the life you lead and the impact you have.
For rising stars
Transformational life-skills development for career progression or a new leadership opportunity.
For a new direction
Truly understand your element so that you can bring your strengths to a new career or challenge.
For a better you
Discover your purpose and take ownership for the kind of life you want to lead.
What will you get?
To become an extraordinary leader you must first know yourself deeply and take 100% ownership for you are, the life you lead and the impact you have. The Fundamentals programme begins with you as an individual before developing leadership skills – because you can’t lead others until you can lead yourself.
- Live from a position of core strength: understanding what puts you in your element, how to play to your strengths and make values-based decisions.
- Take 100% ownership for your life, your behaviour and the impact you have.
- Take control of your mind and manage thoughts, improving ownership, performance and output.
- Become a courageous learner who fails forward and fails fast, creating genuine environments of learning and growth.
- Build genuine relationships and connections.
- Become skilled communicators, mastering the art of effective conversations.
- Understand the three cores of leadership and how to build a powerful leadership brand.
- Create environments where people can reach their potential.
- Give and receive powerful behavioural feedback.
- Run effective meetings and deliver great briefs.
- Build trust both in yourself and others.
- Develop effective teams.
- Access your inner confidence and look after your personal wellbeing to build resilience.
- Learn how to pitch yourself to standout
Ivy House has a net promoter score of 95
The first step is to complete a readiness assessment to identify the key things you’d like to focus on; it’s absolutely normal for this to change as you progress through the course and discover more about yourself! There will be some pre- and post-work to help you embed, engage and apply your learning throughout the programme and beyond – and with our Alumni events and ongoing content available on The Hub, you’ll have an amazing network of people to support you as you continue to lead an extraordinary life.
|The foundations to living your extraordinary life. Exploring ownership, conscious mind, feedback and being a courageous learner.|
|Discover how to find your element, what your values are, building trust, having great relationships and effective conversations.|
|Learn the what and how of leadership, being a human leader, developing your leadership skills and the tools to put them into practice.|
|Become an extraordinary leader of effective teams, a proactive approach to wellbeing and showcasing your personal presence.|
The Ivy House approach
The Ivy House difference
Learning is about so much more that acquiring knowledge. It’s about change. It’s about feeling safe enough to look deeply into the habits you have created and having the courage to create new ones. It’s about recognising your natural passions and talents and having the drive to develop them even further. It’s about leaving your ego at the door, being prepared to have a go and learn from getting it wrong. Most of all it’s about empowering yourself to be the person you want to be.
Executive level development
The Ivy House team have spent their careers working with senior leaders in business and are experts in what it takes to stand out. We don’t wait until you’re a chief executive; with The Fundamentals, you can access the kind of life-changing personal and professional development right now – at a time it can make the biggest difference.
First-class 1:1 coaching
Our coaches have spent their careers working at the most senior levels in business and are now working 1:1 with people like you.
After completing The Fundamentals, you’ll join The Ivy House Alumni – a community of like-minded talent from every sector. A tribe of people that offer the perfect combination of radical challenge, radical support do you can continue to lead an extraordinary life.
We have worked in the leadership-development field for over 20 years and won countless awards for our work – we know the Ivy House Programmes are the best we have ever created.