The Ivy House
The Ivy House Programme brings together a network of like-minded professionals, executive coaches and senior mentors, all dedicated to helping your brightest talent become extraordinary leaders and live extraordinary lives.
Providing the blueprint of professional and personal development, this is a unique programme for high potentials who have the drive and the determination to become exceptional.
How it works
The Ivy House Programme combines a series of intensive two-day masterclasses with 1:1 executive level performance coaching and a senior mentor for every delegate. It delivers learning that not only adds value to the individual but also to their team and the wider business. Here’s what our delegates can expect:
We focus in on the specific skills and knowledge that will make a game-changing difference to the the lives of your high potentials.
Incorporating the latest research in neuroscience, The Ivy House Programme takes delegates out of the world of theory and immerses them in an experience where you step up and start doing. They learn how to develop new neural pathways and powerful habits that last a lifetime.
Our performance coaches work 1:1 with delegates throughout the programme to deliver deep personal transformation. 100% focused on growth, they will challenge and champion your emerging talent as they meet obstacles head on and uncover new opportunities. The result? Lasting positive change.
Ivy House performance coaches spend most of their time coaching and developing people at the top of their careers. They combine the right level of support and challenge with a deep-seated knowledge of what works and how to do it.
MBA style format
Taking your emerging talent away from your place of work, we bring them together with some of the brightest and most determined professionals from a range of sectors. You wouldn’t believe the energy and creativity that is generated as they work together to create extraordinary futures.
The expert guidance and support of senior mentors fast-tracks the development of your emerging talent, helping them to achieve their professional and personal goals.
“This is probably the only experience I have ever had that kept its promise of being truly life-changing. It’s been transformational and I wouldn’t want to have missed a second of it. Thank you Ivy House.”Lina Kehlenbeck, Programme delegate, Sainsbury’s
“Our delegates are very, very impressed. The quality of interactions with the Ivy House coaches really stand out for all the participants.”Elaine Vaile, Group Head, Leadership & Organisational Capability, RBS
“Ivy House has revolutionised my life – I’m moving to a more hopeful life, filled with fantastic opportunities.”Kate Humphreys, Programme delegate, M&S
“I have received consistent feedback from our participants that The Programme is life-changing and, they are so grateful to be learning it now. On sharing their learning with their bosses and peers, they are now wishing they had learnt it years ago!”Debbie Ash, Group VP Talent Management & Organisational Development, RS Components
“This is radical, life-changing learning. Ivy House has had a phenomenal impact on me and I feel like I’ve been fast tracked to success!”Christian Trent, Programme delegate, Sodexo
The Ivy House programme delivers life-changing personal and professional development, making a profound difference to how your brightest emerging talent lead others – and themselves.
Our programme will develop, engage and retain your high potentials; driving your business forward and developing your leaders of tomorrow.
Turn high potential into high performance
We provide transformational development to your brightest talent, unlocking their potential so they can drive themselves and your business forward.
Build loyalty and commitment
How often are your brightest talent walking out of the door? Our programme will build a more engaged, driven and dedicated workforce, to fill your future talent pipeline.
Transformational leadership development
We turn traditional leadership development on its head. We bring life-changing development to your brightest talent, when it can make the biggest difference to both the individual and your business.
Drive organisational change
Our programme will nurture and develop your top talent as individuals, elevating their strengths to drive your business forward- becoming the future leaders we so desperately need.
The Ivy House approach
5 Reasons why the Ivy House Programme
gets amazing results
1. It starts with the individual, not the organisation
The traditional ‘push’ model of leadership development – the one that tries to immerse people in the company values – misses a vital point. We can’t expect anyone to adopt, let alone ‘live’, our values and behaviours until they understand their own. Instead, we first help people understand themselves – who they are, what they want and what makes them better – and then support them to become their best self within the organisation, in a way that works for both.
2. It’s delivered by leading performance coaches and mentors
Our coaches spend most of their time developing people at the top of their careers. Imagine the impact when they bring their skills and experience to emerging talent. Add incredible senior mentors – or the best possible mentors identified from within your organisation – and you’ve got a truly powerful team providing expert, personalised guidance.
3. It’s bolstered by courageous networks
Since Ivy House is designed for a very special type of leader – the courageous, determined, authentic type – we know they need to find a tribe of similar individuals who will support and inspire their ongoing growth. That’s why we’ve created an alumni network for delegates to connect with other emerging leaders, either from different parts of your business or from other forward-thinking organisations.
4. It’s deeply immersive and challenging
Most training programmes impart some useful information but fail to make any lasting change. Ivy House offers an entirely different quality of experience. Candidates are assessed against their openness to learn and their determination to make a mark. They are then immersed in an environment of trust and support, before being challenged to put the theory into practice, repeatedly, in the workplace.
5. It builds core leadership skills
We build knowledge and skills, critical to ensuring people become extraordinary leaders; the kind of change ready, collaborative, adaptable leaders that every organisation needs.
- Improved confidence and self-belief
- Learn how to take control of responses to any situation
- Understand their own leadership style and potential
- Become brilliant at building relationships
- Understand the art and science of effective communication
- Know how to stay in alignment with who they are and the life they want to lead
- Build an influential and supportive network
Dates for our
Masterclass 1 13 – 14 May 2020
Masterclass 2 1 – 2 July 2020
Masterclass 3 2 – 3 September 2020
Masterclass 4 21 – 22 October 2020
- Future dates
Cohort 5 – 2019
Masterclass 1 11 – 12 September 2019
Masterclass 2 6 – 7 November 2019
Masterclass 3 4 – 5 December 2019
Masterclass 4 29 – 30 January 2020
Coaching Expiration date 13 March 2020
Cohort 6 – 2020
Masterclass 1 15 – 16 January 2020
Masterclass 2 17 – 18 March 2020
Masterclass 3 5 – 6 May 2020
Masterclass 4 10 – 11 June 2020
Coaching Expiration date 22nd July 2020
Cohort 7 – 2020
Master class 1 13 – 14 May 2020
Masterclass 2 1-2nd July 2020
Masterclass 3 2-3rd September 2020
Masterclass 4 21-22nd October 2020
Coaching Expiration date 3rd December 2020
Cohort 8 – 2020
Masterclass 1 9 – 10 September 2020
Masterclass 2 4 – 5 November 2020
Masterclass 3 9-10th December 2020
Masterclass 4 27 – 28 January 2021
Coaching Expiration date 11th March 2021
Download our brochure
Understand more about how our programme can benefit your organisation
Get in touch
If you have a general enquiry or would like to find out more about Ivy House
- How do corporates apply for places on The Programme?
- Get in touch. We’ll arrange a call to talk you through The Programme in more detail and explore whether it’s right for you and your organisation.
- Why are places limited?
- Our performance coaches work with people who are leaders in their field – business leaders, athletes, musicians, artists, designers – so their time is valuable and scarce.
- How do I choose the best delegates to attend?
- The Ivy House team will work with you through every step of the process to help you select the people who will most benefit from The Programme experience.
- Can delegates mix and match the dates?
- No. The programme is designed so that delegates work with the same team members throughout. It is important they pick a programme in which they can attend all the dates.
- What if delegates need to change the programme they are booked on?
- We will do our best to help, but this will be solely dependent on spaces being available on other dates. This needs to be done 3 weeks prior to the start of the programme.
- Is there work to do beforehand?
- Before each Masterclass, delegates will be asked to complete some pre-work. A process of discovery, it requires both thoughtful reflection and questioning other people who know them well. Our delegates tell us it feels much more like fun than work.
- What is a performance coach?
- Our delegates’ relationship with a coach is like no other relationship they will ever have. The sole purpose of their coach is to help them achieve exactly what they want in life. They will listen intently, support sensitively and challenge robustly. They will not tell delegates want they want to hear but what they need to hear, and they will do it in a way that works. Throughout the programme, the coaches work with all delegates both individually and in small groups. For the individual sessions they will meet, usually virtually, to address whatever it is the delegate wants to focus on at that time.
- Do you have advice for individuals applying for The Ivy House Programme?
- Spend some time thinking about what you want from the programme and what you are prepared to put in… then simply be yourself. If you have a particular time that you want to do the programme, get your application form in early. If we think you are ready, we will then schedule a deeper conversation. We want to be sure that the programme is right for you right now, and we want you to be confident in your decision as well.
- Are scholarships available & can my organisation contribute?
- We believe that access to cutting-edge training programmes should not depend on people’s ability to pay. We have set up our scholarship fund to ensure that exceptional individuals from every background can attend our programmes. Our particular focus is currently on people from education, social impact organisations and the arts. If you would like to apply for a scholarship or would like to contribute to the scholarship fund, we would be delighted to hear from you. Get in touch.
Our programme in-house
from Ivy House
If you would like to run the Ivy House programme internally, we’ll work with you to understand exactly how to meet your needs and integrate with your existing development scheme.