Thursday 25th January 2024 | 16:30 – 17:15
We are in the midst of a global wellbeing crisis, and organisations need better strategies if they are going to overcome it.
Research shows that in 2023, 33% of employees reported stress was negatively impacting their productivity at work. In response, many organisations are offering:
- Discounted gym memberships
- Healthy snacks in the office
- Personal mental health days
- Standing desks
- Sponsored wellbeing events
We’re here to tell you that these initiatives are not going to solve the problem (which you probably already suspected).
In this event, we will explain exactly how wellbeing actually works – and how to achieve it, both personally and organisationally. We will share how organisations can stop implementing strategies that will ‘plaster’ over the problem, and start radically improving their employees’ wellbeing – costing them far less money and time in the long run.
By joining this event, you will:
- Gain access to your innate wellbeing and learn to help others do the same
- Learn the difference between level 1 and level 2 wellbeing (hint: most people and organisations are at level 1, but level 2 is where things get truly life-changing)
- Be able to create a solid culture of resilience and clarity in your organisation
- Understand how to utilise wellbeing culture to improve performance
- Discover the role leaders play in cultivating wellbeing
If you are ready to make a real change to your own, your team’s or your organisation’s levels of wellbeing, resilience and clarity, then join us on the 25th January.